Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Kathmandu to Lhasa tour .
This Lhasa tour drives also overland from Kathmandu to Lhasa across the Gurla Mandata trek by way of the incredible Arniko Highway that connects Nepal with Tibet. Enjoy fabulous Mountain scenery en route, also visit mystical Buddhist monasteries of Tashilungpo at Shigatse the KumbumStupa at Gyantse, and drive past the beautiful turquoise lake.
In Lhasa visit the famous Potala and Norbulinkha palaces, the great Drepung Monastery . And walk through the bustling Barkor Bazaar before flying back to Kathmandu (or onward to China). Also a choice of hotels are available in Lhasa and in other places. An unforgettable encounter with forbidden’ Tibet.
Tibet expedition Kathmandu to Lhasa Tour 10 Day,
1. Never trek alone Hire a guide if you can’t find companion
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with e co friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness
4. Also Carry a good medicine kit
5. Watch where you are walking. And Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Trip Cost will also vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email email@example.com with your Details to obtain a Quot.