Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt. Nuptse (7855m) Expedition.
Mt. Nuptse (7855m) Expedition. Mt.Nuptse, situated at an altitude of 7855 meter is the neighboring peak of the world’s tallest peak, Mount Everest and also shares the glory of the Everest Massif and is the southern border of the Western from Thengboche it appears as a big wall guard the approach to Everest and joined to Lhotse. Its steep west-face drops down about 2400m to the Khumbu-Ice glacier. Also Mt.Nuptse has an interesting feature that is its south face is 2500m high and five kilometers wide. As in record, the main summit was summated in 1961. If you have interest in this Expedition, then gurla mandata trek organize full board service till to top or half board till to base camp and provides permit till to top. Please feel to contact us. face book
So, if anyone is interested in this expedition and wants to the join us, then you can contact me. This is a golden opportunity for you to fulfill your dream by staying within your budget. So don’t let it get away. And We Offer Trekking,Tours, Peak climbing , River Rafting, Hotel Booking, Ticketing, Mountain flight ,etc.
Waiting your contact. The trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. email@example.com Along with your details to obtain a quote. Area: Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, India,.
SAFETY KITS :
1. Never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Furthermore, become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, carry a good medicine kit.
5. Moreover, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.