Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Annapurna I Expedition
Mt.Annapurna I Expedition. is a series of Mountain peaks. With a long massif of about 55 kilometers in length. Furthermore, Annapurna I is the highest peak with the altitude of 8091 m. It is also the 10th highest mountain in the world. And also one of the young 8000m mountains in Nepal. Also the Annapurna Range is located east of a great gorge cut. Through the Himalaya Mountains by the Kali Gandaki River . Furthermore, it separates the range from the Dhaulagiri massif. Therefore, there are four summits with the entire massif of Annapurna. It forms the northern barrier of Pokhara Valley.,
Moreover, the main summit stands to the west of the Annapurna Sanctuary. The other major peaks on the Annapurna range are Annapurna II (7937 m), Annapurna III (7555 m). Also, Annapurna IV (7525 m), Gangapurna (7455 m) and Annapurna South (7219 m). Therefore, all peaks of Annapurna ranges are within the boundary. The boundary of Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP). Moreover, Annapurna I is the one which actually scheduled for Adventurer Annapurna Expedition in Nepal. Also “The full of Foods” is meant Annapurna in Sanskrit. And is also translated as goddess of harvests. Moreover, In Hinduism, Annapurna is a goddess of fertility and agriculture and an avatar of Durga.
SAFETY KITS :
1) Never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2) Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3) Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4) Furthermore, carry a good medicine kits.
5) Watch were you are walking. Also, don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6) Therefore, time your trekking generously. Moreover, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.